NCCA is a growing, thriving, Spirit-filled, Word-Centered, Jesus-loving, LGBT-affirming church.
To be a place where “The Spirit of God would be poured out upon ALL people” (Acts 2:17).
- We desire to have an encounter with the Presence of God corporately and individually through praise and worship. (Psalm 139:13; Psalm 100:1-5)
- We honor and esteem the Word of God. (1 Cor 1:21; Acts 2:42-47)
- We actively create a “House of Prayer for all people” atmosphere. (Isaiah 56:7)
- We reach out without compromise to those who are not born-again with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- We reach out to those who are born-again and encourage them to be filled with the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4; Acts 19:1-7)
- We equip believers with understanding and implementation of Kingdom principals and activation of their gifts and callings in order to live in the Spirit, follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, operate supernaturally, and function in the church with unity and in the world with compassion. (Ephesians 4:11-12; Gal. 5:25; 1 Cor. 12; Romans 8:14)